|Debut||Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound|
|Race||Race of Hera|
|Date of death||Age 767|
"Master Bojack has no equal!"
the zone where Doskoi is wandering. Bido spontaneously rises from beneath the sand and lifts Dosukoi by the neck, proceeding to strangle him to death in front of an unseen camera while the presiding audience watches in horror (as murder is a breach of the tournament's rules).
Later in the film, Yamcha and Tien Shinhan arrive to assist Gohan's struggle against the Galaxy Soldiers, where they fight, but are defeated by Bido, Bujin, and Zangya. When Gohan assumes his Super Saiyan 2 transformation however, he makes short work of both Bido and Bujin, breaking them both in half with a single punch and kick respectively, vaporizing each on impact.
- Flight– The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Psycho Thread – Energy needles capable of ensnaring victims, and at the behest of their struggling, begins to drain energy from their body.
- Finger Beam – Zangya, Bido and Bujin used this on Gohan in Bojack Unbound, right before Piccolo's arrival.
- Scatter Finger Beam – Red beams of ki shot from Bido's 10 fingers. Bido points all ten fingers at the opponent, charges up small red energy spheres each on the tip of each finger, and fires the red beams of ki at the opponent. Bido used this attack during the first round of his battle with Zangya and Bujin against Gohan.
- Underground Energy Ball – Bido launches an energy ball that travels through the ground before exploding where the opponent is down.
- Japanese Dub: Hisao Egawa
- FUNimation Dub: Robert McCollum
- One of the Living Deads who attack Mr. Satan in Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn has the same hairstyle and wears the same clothes as Bido, but with a different coloring.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found