Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale|
|Series||Budokai Tenkaichi series|
|Release date(s)||JPN February 4, 2011|
|Video games Listing - Category|
Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale (ドラゴンボール ZENKAI バトルロイヤル) is a 2011 Arcade fighting game.
Zenkai Battle Royale features a similar fighting system to that of Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team. It is the first full 3D fighting game that enables characters to actually run on the ground (contrary to hovering above it like in the Tenkaichi based game). Zenkai Battle Royale also marks a milestone as it is the first commercial 3D title to use GGPO netcode. The single-player modes include battle royale and team battle, and the two-player modes include team battle. Both can be played online as national vs. mode, during which "Competition for Dragon Balls" battles randomly occur: the person who gets first place in a "Competition for Dragon Balls" in battle royale mode gets one Dragon Ball, and the winning pair of the "Competition for Dragon Balls" in team-battle mode get one Dragon Ball each. When seven Dragon Balls are collected, a special bonus is unlocked (such as playable characters like the God of Destruction Bills).
- Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God)
- Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan)
- Kid Gohan
- Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
- Tien Shinhan
- Future Trunks (Sword) (Base)
- Future Trunks (Fighter) (Super Saiyan)
- Zarbon (Base, Monster Form)
- Captain Ginyu
- Frieza (Final Form; w/ Mecha Frieza as an alternate costume)
- Dr. Gero
- Android 18
- Android 17
- Android 16
- Cell (Perfect Form, Power Weighted form)
- Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- Mr. Satan
- Videl (Base, Great Saiyawoman)
- Gotenks (Super Saiyan)
- Majin Buu
- Kid Buu
- Note: Each Super Saiyan (including Super Saiyan God) can temporarily revert to their base forms when the tension gauge is low. To regain their Super Saiyan form, their tension gauge should be maxed.
- Saibaman (as part of Nappa's moveset)
- Frieza Soldier (as part of Ginyu's moveset)
- Oracle Fish
- East City
- Mountains (near Dr Gero's Lab)
- Planet Namek
- Destroyed Planet Namek
- Martial Arts Temple
- Kami's Lookout