"Just cause you are older doesn't mean that you suddenly have more capability and knowledge. Also, please stop pointing out the fact that people are your juniors, it has no importance whatsoever in this matter.
You're an admin now. Congratulations."
1) Knowledge in the form of a better command of English, Physics and Powers in general? I'm pretty damn sure I'm more well-versed in those.
2) Capability? Please tell me how long it has been seen the character of the month section, page of the week, etc. have been updated? I'm very much willing to do all I can to revive this wiki. It just so happens that I prefer to do stuff which results in actual YIELD. You can talk all you want about "Character" being somehow more important in the selection of Admins. Seeing Eye-To-Eye on EVERYTHING pretty much makes being an Admin a void thing, considering how there is no room for REAL discussion
3) On the contrary. I've seen people downplay me because I use too much logic/is OP. So what? You do know that people take insult when the current Admins/the Admins being chosen haven't exactly proven their use. What has Chix done? What has HK done? What have YOU done? What has DrAssassin done?
Genki atleast still contributes some pages. Heck, he's also done Admin duty as well. You have contributed as well, but your loss of Enthusiasm in serving is your great downside. Chix777? Yes, I've seen some edits by him, but the mere fact that you leave the more important stuff lying around(Attack/Transformation/Character/Page/Fanfic/Category) just reeks of inefficiency.
4) If I have any "lack of capability", please tell me in what ways I would contribute worse as compared to the others. If not, you can kindly take back your words. If you actually took Junior as some kind of irrelevant insult, I'm glad to know that you've not learnt how to respect your seniors. HOWEVER, if you point out something about me, or speak to me as if I'm some "Junior"(which you now do since you still have Admin Influence and Attitude), then rest assured I WILL retaliate back. Countering my points with "Age doesn't matter" and "Your age doesn't mean you can do/understand more" is just adding insult to injury. The capacity for learning is the same, but the rate at which the older guy picks it up is DEFINITELY much faster.
1. If your grammar and English is better than Hood's at all (I don't know, I don't pay close attention), it's because he's Swedish.
2. The main page has not been updated recently, but if I saw it as that big of an issue, I'd be enforcing it more. Chix does update his sections though. And have you ever been an admin (for longer than a week)? So I'd think twice before you act what you talk about.
3. What have I done?! You've crossed a few lines, and here is another. I do more on this wiki than pretty much anyone. I don't edit much anymore, but most of what I do appears on Recent Changes. Such as Rollback bad edits, looking through pages for bad pages and comments. Banning people that need to be. Genki edits frequently, he's also the "social" admin, he's the one that talks to people, and greets them, etc., kind of like Hood used to be to an extent. And as I previously stated, Chix updates the main page more than anybody, he also does other stuff.
4. You do not, you've taken this whole sitution wrong. You're ticked because you weren't first pick for admin, that's a little un-called for. In case you haven't noticed, I've said how good your contributions have been countless times. And quite frankly, I don't belive you're as old as you say. You're either 1. 11, or 2. A creepy 25 year old who lives in his parent's basement, with absolutely no life, who has nothing better to do than sit at the computer arguing the admins on a DBZ website.
2) That's the problem. You aren't even letting me TRY and you are completely ready to give the mantle to someone else. Me being pissed? Because you clearly said "about", proving that you have already made up your mind.
3) What have YOU done? I can't tell considering that there are very few bad pages lately. I wonder what you have against me, since you don't show me any practical contributions that I can take note of.
4) I have never said that I was 25, that was a hypothetical situation. Apparently I wasn't a pick for Chat Mod either because of unknown reasons. Look at yourself go off sending Jabs at me again. Frankly, you're the one starting the arguments, tbqh, especially when you give 2 extreme circumstances. I guarantee that I am definitely neither of the 2, do you even know what an 11-year old is like?
2. You 100% missed my point there, so I'm not even gonna try anymore.
3. Again 100% missed my point. Most of my contributions are on recent changes, I explained everything I do. You think we have no bad pages or users because this wiki is perfect, no, it's because I take care of it.
4. You use a hypothetical situation, I exagerate, whatever. But you have claimed many times to be the older than most people on here, and that is something I highly doubt. And you have "taken stabs" at me first, you've called dumb, a bad admin, and rude.
Despite the fact I'm no longer an admin, I have contributed more to this wiki than anyone other than the original leader, Supremegogeta. I've made over 1000 pages and scored 9000 some edits. Now, my friend, DrAssassin, has done just about the same (albeit he doesn't have as much edits.) Now see, I'm 16 and honestly, I can be one of the nicest and coolest people you might meet. That doesn't change the fact that I will stand up for people. DrAssassin has told me repeatedly that you annoy him and I came here to ask nicely for you to please STOP being so obsessive about being administrator. It took me nearly a year before I was considered to be an admin, and I had over 4500 edits at the time. Give it some time. You'll be sysop one day. :)
We've done alot of things. You may be my senior in age, but when it comes to wikia experience, I'm pretty sure I've been longer around, as many other else, here. You weren't here when this wiki was alive. You weren't around during the days when Lookout was the friendliest wiki out there.
Also, I think it said somewhere that 1,000 edits were a minimum for becoming an admin.
The wiki will choose an admin if the need is there. By need, I mean if a tons of newbs come flowing in.
Chix got it because he lasted so long and have helped numerous users. Give me an example of you helping a user with the same warming attitude he has.
Genki got it because he, like me in the beginning, was pretty much the only contributor to a dead wiki.
The basis? Being friendly with other users, contribute alot, (I had...about 1,500 edits when I was chosen one) and atleast have experience.
And the respect seniors thingie, well, I respect you, but if you point it out or demand it, well, I loose all respect, so I won't really give a crap.
So all my characters are not worth more edits? Please provide me with a list of characters you guys have made which are far more detailed than mine. If you want to talk about these 1k+ edits as if it were worth shit, then I laugh at your standards.
Demand? Nah, that's just flawed interpretation coming in.
Friendly? I was friendly to UAW, CN, etc. You're using something immeasurable.
If the basis is flawed, and "contributions" being measured in "Edits", well then, I'm pretty sure many problems would arise.
Respect? I have never demanded it, merely questioned Why.
Friendly = Oh well, my mistake. After all, we're all different in person.
These "1k+" edits are worth. Some of the edits were extremely valuable to the wiki, such as adding pages and maintaining the structure and order of it. Others were minor, but nontheless important aswell.
No. You seem to over-look everything else we've said except "edits". You can't really measure contribution quality, or friendliness, it all comes down to my choice, and it's really not fair for you to be upset about my choices.
Looks like you won't deviate from the norm. Why. Can't. I. Post. Tiers. FOR. MY. OWN. CHARACTERS?
Seriously, I don't know what to say about this. You got something against my tier list Dimensions of Power or something? What canonical shit have I violated? How is my tier list "useless and unneeded"? You'd rather categories like "Absolute Power" and "Can defeat the Slenderman"?
I wonder what's going on in your head at times. Are my categories, which are actually VERY applicable to the wiki's characters, You know how LONG I took to add all those categories? Big whoop, you just blew my first "Edit" contribution out of the window. Are you deliberately trying to inhibit me?
You should also get things clear with DrAssassin first. If you realized, you are no longer an Admin, and should not abuse your old influence to get rid of potential contributions.
I removed them because they seemed useless. I saw the Dimension of Power page. Nothing against it, but you honestly expect me to read all that just to understand what the hell Tier 1 is? Because I do not have the time or the will to read that.
Also, I do things as I see fit and what I deem is the good for the wiki. If I see it and deem it as being useless, then I remove it. Now Gotek said that you can have them. Then fine.
"You'd rather categories like "Absolute Power" and "Can defeat the Slenderman"?"
What the hell is that suppose to mean? I don't understand.
I prioritize the wiki as itself before an individual. If you felt offended by that, then fine. Don't expect a sorry or anything. But it was never meant to insult you.
If you do not understand what "Tier 1" means, you clearly haven't read Dimensions of Power. at all. These are classifications on TIERS OF STRENGTH AN POWER. It uses the emphasis of power differences being DIMENSIONS APART.
If you're so adamant on keeping to Power Levels, then it is obvious that you will find it useless. Considering the broad range of characters in this wiki, classifying them as TIERS rather than Power Levels is a far more accurate way to go.
Those 2 screwed up categories are on Alpha Deta something, a screwed up character.
Wiki before individual? Sounds like an elaborate excuse considering you are adamant against new categories -_-
"I saw the Dimension of Power page. Nothing against it, but you honestly expect me to read all that just to understand what the hell Tier 1 is? Because I do not have the time or the will to read that."