Golden Child (Boreas)
|Date of Birth||October 737|
|Race||½ Saiyan , 1/2 unknown alien|
Worshippers of Boreas
Suquah is a half saiyan and half unknown alien with the peculiar traight of having rings in their hair.
In Suquash's timeline, when Frieza intended to kill the Saiyan race, he was impressed by the bravery of those who stood up to him and spared half of the race, making an example of the rest. Suquash's father was not spared in the carnage, leaving Suquash's mother alone, pregnant.. His mother died in childbirth only seven months after his father perished, leaving him an orphan. He grew up a victim of violent preudice, often being beaten within inches of his life, for spoiling the purity of his saiyan blood. This resulted in plenty of zenkai boosts throughout his life making him a fairly strong warrior.
When an Ice-Jin came to planet vegeta in search of strong warriors for his army, and held a tournament to showcase and gauge strength, Suquash entered hoping tobe able to vent his frustrations as well as leave the planet. He ended up impressing the Ice-Jin and was recruited by him,along with another saiyan. They went to earth under the Ice-jin's orders.
Due to being a constant victim to assault and abuse Suquash is quite a recluse and refuses to interact with most saiyans. He isstrong willed and not easily swayed on a decision, unless there is important or logical reason for him to change.
As Suquash is a Saiyan he has all of the basic strengths, resistances, and powers of his race.
- Flight–The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast-The most basic form of an energy wave.
- Power Ball - A ball of Blutz ray , which simulates the effects of a full moon to allow a saiyan with a tail to become a Great Ape .
- Full Power Energy Wave- A fully powered energy wave shot from his palm
- Exploding Wave- a powerful attack in which he manipulates the planet's geo-magnetic field with their ki to create a massive explosion.
- Eye lasers- lasers shot from the eyes to hit where the user is looking.
- Break cannon-he fires a large beam of energy from his mouth which breaks the opponents defences.
- Arm Break- he powers up and then charges at the opponent to deliver a punch to their arm, with the severity to cut it cleanly in half.
- Megaton throw- he grabs the opponents head. then leaps into the air while swinging them overhead, and then quickly and violently crashes to the ground, using their head to take the impact.
Like all saiyans with tails, Suquash can transform into a Great Ape. Unlike most Oozaru, whose hair is spiked up, Suquash retains his normal dreadlocked hairstyle, and gets rings on his exposed fur, as well as keeping his golden eye colour, as opposed to the standard crimson.